Let your love shine bright like a diamond! Happy Valentine’s Day from our friends at Brownstone Bridal!
Hey Lovers and Friends!
What: Valentine’s Weekend Cooking Class
When: Sunday, February16, 2014
Where: 306 W 51st Street, Ground Floor Kitchen, New York, NY 10019 (use down stairway to left of lobby entrance)
Price: $95.00 Per Person (tax not included)
How: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Registration closes 2/12. Space is limited!
Fallon Carter Weddings and Ilene Squires Photography will be hosting an NYC Boudoir Photo session, Bellinis + Boudoiron February 1st and 2nd. These sessions are just in time for a Valentine’s gift for your sweetie and can also double as a boozy bachelorette party or just for fun because yes, YOU are that hot!
- Visit the link on eventbrite which is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Register and pay!
- Prepare yourself for a 1/2 hour mini makeover + 1/2 hour shooting
- Mini hair and make – up are included in the $350 but if you want to get a little more fancy, let us know and we can make it happen!
- Mini hair includes dry styling and/or application of any accessories
- Mini make – up includes detailed eyes, blush/bronzer, falsies and lipstick. Please come with your foundation on!
- Try on dazzling headpieces and accessories from Brownstone Bridal that you can use in your shoot!
Click here for more information on how to sign up for your NYC Boudoir Photo session!
Happy Valentines day to all the Lovers and Lovers of Life! Make this day special for the one you love even if it’s just yourself! Remember beautiful words are free so share them abundantly!
Hello Everyone! I know it’s #weddingvowwednesday but I decided to do a special V-day tip for you guys! V-day is only one day away, but you still have time to make it special! This time when you go in search of the perfect greeting card to give your honey on Valentine’s day, forget the card with the generic message! Your love is unique so why not create your own special message for the love of your life! Buy a blank card and fill it with words from your heart. If you’re at a loss for words start with simply saying how your partner makes you feel! If you’re still at a loss, email me and I’ll help you out! Share the love!
Check out these awesome DIY printable “prescription for love” jar labels from our friend Rachel over at Benign Objects. Get started on your Valentine’s Day DIY project by downloading the PDF with all 3 Love Cure labels by clicking here.